SwiftKey Keyboard is an APk’s Application free Download for android. (Updated: July 14 2016)
SwiftKey Keyboard is a free, award-winning keyboard app for Android that learns from you, delivering the best next-word prediction, smarter autocorrect, over 800 emoji (emoticons), bilingual typing and much more! SwiftKey is an alternative touch keyboard that gives you smart, fast typing on Android – free. It’s the best smart keyboard for Android for fast SMS, chat, text and email, becoming the default across all your apps. It’s packed full of customization features including over 30 colorful themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, and supports over 80 languages.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Spoil yourself with over 800 emoji characters (emoticons) and clever Emoji Prediction. Our signature prediction tech suggests emoji to match your words – for fun-filled sentences and smiles all round.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
The best, top-rated keyboard on Android, now available for free. As CNN wrote, “the number one third-party keyboard … SwiftKey is a must-have”.
Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
Intelligent autocorrections for even the sloppiest typing.
Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store.
YOUR KEYBOARD, YOUR WAY
Split. Resize. Undock. Tweak your keyboard with a variety of powerful tools to fit your needs.
Multilingual typing. Choose from over 60 languages and type in up to three at once.
Sync your writing style securely to the cloud and across devices.
Personalize word predictions from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more.
Type with ease about daily news, sports and entertainment topics with Trending Phrases.
Gain access to the SwiftKey Store to browse new themes.
Swipe your finger across the touch screen to type with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions for easy, fast typing.
Follow SwiftKey on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SwiftKey and Twitterhttps://twitter.com/swiftkey for the latest updates to the best, fastest way to type on a touch screen.
Full list of supported languages
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- English (AU)
- English (CA)
- Arabic *
- Armenian *
- Azerbaijani *
- Chinese (Simplified) !
- Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) !
- Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) !
- Danish *
- Dutch *
- Estonian *
- Finnish *
- French (CA)
- French (FR)
- Georgian *
- German *
- Hindi *
- Hinglish *
- Hungarian *
- Icelandic *
- Indonesian *
- Korean *
- Malay *
- Norwegian *
- Persian (Farsi) *
- Portuguese (BR)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Romanian *
- Spanish (ES)
- Spanish (US)
- Spanish (LA)
- Swedish *
- Thai !
- Turkish *
- Ukrainian *
- Urdu *
(* = no smart space, ! = no Flow)
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you’ve typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please seehttps://support.swiftkey.com/.
How To Setup apk File:
- Install “.apk” on your device.
- Once installed, the Apps Installer will display the APK files on the memory card.
- Click and install your APK files.
Download SwiftKey Keyboard v22.214.171.124 APK:
Download Direct APK from Safedl >> Filesize: 28 MB | 29 MB
Download APK Mod (Zip File)
Downoad Other Versions of SwiftKey Keyboard:
- SwiftKey Keyboard v126.96.36.199 (Updated: November 1, 2015)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v188.8.131.52 (Updated: November 8, 2015)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v184.108.40.206 (Updated: November 18, 2015)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v220.127.116.11 (Updated: February 5, 2016)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v18.104.22.168 (Updated: February 09, 2016)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v22.214.171.124 (Updated: March 02, 2016)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v126.96.36.199 (Updated: March 05, 2016)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v188.8.131.52 (Updated: March 09, 2016)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v184.108.40.206 (Updated: March 12, 2016)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v220.127.116.11 (Updated: March 16, 2016)
- SwiftKey Keyboard v18.104.22.168 (Updated: July 14 2016)